How do I put my child on the waiting list for Poets Grove?
For Long Day Care, please go to: http://www.portphillip.vic.gov.au/how_to_apply_childcare_kindergarten.htm#CSWL or telephone City of Port Phillip: 9209 6360.
When a place becomes available in the age group that corresponds to your child’s age you will receive a telephone call/email offering you the place. If at this time you do not want to take up the place you will remain on the waiting list until another place becomes available.
What is the Enrolment Process for Poets Grove?
For Sessional Kindergarten the waiting list/enrolment process is:
- Go to: Poets Grove Session Kindergarten Application Form
- Receive a “Request for a Place” form, usually Term 2
- Return the Request for a Place form detailed preferred sessions
- Receive confirmation of offer of a place
- Return Enrolment Form with holding fee (deducted from Term 1 fees)
For Long Day Care the enrolment process is:
- Register with City of Port Phillip for centralised waitlist
- Receive an offer of a place from Poets Grove
- Upon acceptance, orientation, start date and enrolment process will be discussed
If you have further questions, please contact: